Biblical Encouragement for Women:
Revive Our Hearts Radio - the Ministry of Nancy Leigh Demoss
True Women: 30 Day Make-Over by Nancy Leigh Demoss
Homemaking:
Natural Living:
Baby Care:
Family Fun & Encouragement:
Churches & Ministries:
The Way of the Master = The greatest ministry I have ever come across.
Wretched Radio - What used to be known as Way of the Master Radio is now Wretched Radio. It's still the same show, just with a different name. Todd Friel is the host and I can guarantee that if you listen to this show he will get you THINKING! My knowledge of biblical doctrine increased probably 90% as a result of this show.
Revive Our Hearts - I recently discovered this ministry. Nancy Leigh Demoss has a radio show that she conducts on a daily basis.
Focus on the Family - I grew up listening to Dr. Dobson on the radio.
Desiring God - Pastor John Piper's Ministry
Voice of the Martyrs - Two minutes at this site and your entire view of the world will change.
Compassion International - We have been sponsoring a girl in Brazil since October 2006. Just $38 is taken out of our account each month and it goes to pay for the needs of this girl and her family for a whole month! We receive handwritten letters from her every few months and we've enjoyed being a part of her life. Hopefully we will have the chance to meet her some day!
SermonAudio.com - If you do a search for Randy Anderson, you will get a taste of what I am blessed to hear every Sunday morning.
Personal Favorites:
First Evangelical Free Church - Sioux Falls, SD - My amazing church!
Pastor Randy Anderson's Sermons - Every week when Randy finishes his sermon I say to myself, "WOW. That was the best sermon I have ever heard." Every. Single. Week. Unfortunately you need to sign up for SermonAudio.com so you can log in to hear the sermons. Don't worry though, it's free :)
Calvary Chapel Mission Hills - Located in San Marcos, CA. If you are ever in the area, definitely check out this small but wonderful church. This is the church I was attending before I moved to Sioux Falls, SD. The pastor of this church - Dave James - has been a family friend ever since I was about 7 years old. He was also the Pastor that officiated our Wedding.
CCMH Worship Band - My Dad is the Worship Leader at Calvary Chapel Mission Hills. He sings lead and plays guitar. My sister also sings on the Worship Team.
Calvary Chapel Bible College - This is the school I would have attended had I not met Gage when I did. I was accepted to the school and all ready to go, but God had other plans for me! I've had many friends who have attended this college and I recommend it to anyone who is looking into attending a Bible College. The tuition is an excellent price.
Harvest.org / Harvest Crusades - I grew up attending Harvest Crusades. While many crusades don't put forth an accurate preaching of the gospel, I believe this one does a great job at presenting who God is, how sinful we are, and how much we are in need of Jesus as our Savior. If you are ever in the Riverside, CA area I recommend attending Greg Laurie's church, Harvest Christian Fellowship.


0 comments:
Post a Comment