Recent Posts

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Fall Into Reading 2008 Challenge



It is finally Fall and I have a long list of books that I would like to read. The problem is that I have absolutely no motivation to do so. I've decided to join this reading challenge, "Fall Into Reading 2008" I have a list of 5 books that I would like to complete by the end of Fall (December 20th). I choose only 5 to be safe, but who knows? Maybe I'll read more than 5!

  1. The Way of the Master - Ray Comfort (a book I have been trying to read for a year!)
  2. Created to be his Help Meet - Debi Pearl (a book I have been trying to read for 2 years!)
  3. Desiring God - John Piper
  4. The Excellent Wife - Martha Peace
  5. Still Growing - Kirk Cameron

2 comments:

Gage Herrmann said...

I want to read Desiring God. I also want to finish The Holiness of God by R.C. Sproul before Fall is up.

gail said...

created and martha's book are both great. i put created on my list to reread. hope you get thru them all.

"Making a decision to have a child---its momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." --Elizabeth Stone
Blog Widget by LinkWithin